- - We have taken all precautionary measures to ensure there is no damage to the Ganesha Idol, please check upon delivery and let us know in case there is any damage, so that we can replace the idol immediately.
- - Please check your Pooja Kit on delivery to ensure all items are intact.
- - Pooja kit comprises of 21 types of Patri of which Vishnukanta patram and Devadaru patram are very rare, while every effort is made to procure all 21 types of Patri, in case of non availability of the 2 types of rare Patri we will inform you in advance.
- - Every effort will be made to ensure Patri is delivered fresh. We are also providing a user guide at the back of Pooja Vidhanam Book with the images of 21 types of patri.
- - Packaging of pooja items like cow ghee, Gangajalam and honey are in eco friendly small glass jars, so please handle the Pooja Kit with care as some of these items are fragile.
REFUNDS AND CANCELLATION
- Orders once placed cannot be cancelled or refundable.
- Pooja Kits cannot be changed after confirmation.
- Refunds will only be considered in case where we are liable as per our policy.
- Pooja kits will be available at pick up locations on 1st September of 2019 from 09:00am to 09:00pm.
- Please check the Pooja Kit contents at the time of delivery only.
- Kindly show the invoice copy or proof of payment along with Id proof at the time of receiving the Pooja Kit.
We are committed to ensuring that the information shared by you is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Content and images on this website, appearance, organisation and layout of this website, the underlying software code and the underlying data are subject to trade marks, copyright, database rights and other registered and unregistered intellectual property rights which are owned either directly by Aaradhya Enterprises.
Unless otherwise authorised within these Terms and Conditions, You must not copy, modify, alter, publish, broadcast, distribute, sell or transfer (whether in whole or in part) any parts of this website or the underlying software code or underlying data.
permitted users of this
Access to this website is limited, and we reserve the right to withdraw, restrict or amend the services and accessibly on the website without notice and at our discretion.
Use of this website is in accordance with the Terms and Conditions and, in any event, for lawful and proper purposes which includes complying with all applicable laws, regulations and codes of practice jurisdiction from which you are accessing this website. Except as expressly permitted by us, you shall not use this website for any purpose.
In particular, you agree that you must not:
- post, transmit or disseminate any information on or via this website which is or may be harmful, obscene, defamatory or otherwise illegal;
- use this website in a manner which causes or may cause an infringement of the rights of any other person or party;
- make any unauthorized, false or fraudulent booking;
- use any software, routine or device to interfere or attempt to interfere electronically or manually with the operation or functionality of this website including but not limited to uploading or making available files containing corrupt data or viruses via whatever means
- deface, alter or interfere with the front end ‘look and feel’ of this website or the underlying software code;
- take any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on this website or related infrastructure;
- permit any automatic registration, logging in or access to any of the Material on the website;
- obtain or attempt to obtain unauthorized access, via whatever means, to any of Our networks or accounts or to information about other users; and
- Disclose confidential information of any person or entity including, without limitation, our confidential information